+++ ALERT! Buy Meat ONLY from Butchers You TRUST! +++

Nano particles / Prions are IN the meat! Steak, Chicken & Pork

Cabal OWNS all meat processing plants.
FIND a Rancher who uses a small local processor!

Prions in the brain cause Alzheimers, regardless of age or Mad Cow Disease.

1 of many videos!

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

speaking with a friend this morning, she confirmed 1st had that human meat is being used, processed in sausages, and locally as well as abroad. stay safe friends

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Does this mean do not by Walmart Products? Cooking does not destroy Prions?

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

my grandmother died of madcow disease after her trip to england.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

😳 wow im sorry 😪

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts