Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

yes they've suggested the military before. youve lost me with this post

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

He mentioned Marines, who are his body guards and not secret service. He also mentioned National guard because they are owned and run by their own state. States do not have to give any guardsmen for federal use. Everyone else falls under POTUS. That just happens to be Biden. Right now everyone is at stalemate. Someone needs to move, and it is the patriots that are that someone. We are waiting on a hero that has to wait on us. I know it makes not sense really but if you check my posts out and read the law of war manual you will understand a lot better about what is going on.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

PS...what about med-beds....I have read everything I can get my hands and am using a Bio-healer from Telsa....have had some actual physical improvements....but an praying the med-beds/chambers are real....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

There are medical advances but it is not exactly like what they are showing you. There is nothing you can just lay in and boom your better. 90% of all diseases and disabilities are caused by where you live, what chemicals you use and what you eat. Once all of those are purified you will discover there really is no longer a need for a med bed they try to sell you on. So I am sorry if that is what you were looking for. There are ways that one can heal themselves but nothing is instant, things still take time. There are skin patches that are kind of like band aids but they are actual skin that melds into yours. This still takes a little time but prevents all infections to the wound.

Thank u...I have always known that we were being poisoned by the food and chemtrails....I have been called crazy for so long....I know that healing rakes time and it is not western med...thank u for commenting on this subject....I love all your "stuff" and read all of it,,,,, xx

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

My body tells me that they posion our food - even the “organic” and chem trails! well they disnt make fake snow

Thank you very much. Everything I do is for Patriots like you. This is my personal knowledge and I do not share that often because I can not verify it, something I feel is very important and needed but something told me you just needed something I could give you atm.
I hope it gives you strength and I will try to find science articles to back up what I said because they like to flaunt their stuff. Please remember how important it is to double check what people tell you.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Stalemate is driving me crazy. Keep waiting on the world to change....I want to help but don't know what to do.....

(1) Show this thread