Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ’―β€ΌοΈ

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

AMEN and AMEN! Thank You God for bringing me on this Magical Journey. Its AMAZING and a great learning experience. 😊😊😊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

you've seen a lot J,
you answered the call and still
you haven't seen nuttin yet bubbies.
#VeryExcite

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jes King to her Publication

I have this feeling You are so very right.
No matter what we hold to Jesus. ✝️
Very Excited indeed. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Please pray for my 82 year old mom who was taken by ambulance to a hospital in PA. My brother called 911 after she passed out. She has been recovering from the flu. She likely needs an IV to get her electrolyte levels up yet we all know what the hospitals are doing to patients. She doesnt even have her phone with her or anyone with her. The ambulance said the hospital would call my brother once they evaluate her which could take a longtime since they are short beds. Please pray for her.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

For me as well...πŸ™ Gods word is true... trust in him. Love him as he has loved us.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

For me as well...πŸ™ Gods word is true... trust in him. Love him as he has loved us.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

AMEN....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

πŸ™πŸ»without doubt. AmenπŸ™πŸ» Thanks Be To GodπŸ™πŸ»

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Thank You Christ Jesus!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Always! Amen!! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

AMEN!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Thank you brother! ❀️

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

It is God who leads my heart and soul, lets thank Him together always. May He Bless us all in all things, as only He does continually.πŸ™βœοΈ
Love You So Much Sister.β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

exactly this my friend ❀️

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Amen, amen, amen, amen, amen!!

In response Donna Howard to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

Amen!

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

Amen.β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Amen, Thank you Father God alwaysπŸ™

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Lucky guy...
i had too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ....Lol Love You.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

This is my truth.
God is my Lord and Savior.
God was with me when I was 7 and my dad died.
God was with me when my mother replaced him with a monster who hurt me for 11 years.
God was there. He held me in the darkness and protected my child's mind from the trauma.
I believe He took me to Heaven during the abuse.
I described Heaven in my book, DreamWaking.
Angels gave me the words.
I can close my eyes and remember the scent of the flowers there.
The world is a scary, confusing place right now.

We are divided in anger and fear, or filled with sadness and losing hope.
I am NOT afraid.
I KNOW God is with me.
I KNOW we will win this battle - but if for some reason, I do not survive this time in history, what is the worse that can happen?
I will go back to that beautiful place and be with my Lord.
I will see Heaven again.

DreamWaking was a gift to me - I offer it as a gift to you.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

God Bless You All-ways. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ I am so sorry they hurt You and I am glad you are not afraid, god only gives us what we can handle and I understand all You say. I Love You So Much. πŸ€—πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Link to free download of DreamWaking.
I am honored to share this message of love to all who wish to read it. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKzl9tQF-LqVV2nB4n1UUCu3zVnK474K/view?usp=sharing

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I sometimes gasp at how many times out of shear stupidity I put myself in harms way and was guided to safety. I'm not special, God loves everyone. Now I am in the state of gratefulness and I thank God all day, every day for that absolute love.
In these challenging times where we see those who chose evil as their path, I ask God to love them through me, when I can't seem to love them myself. His Love is Absolute.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

AMEN!β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You All-Ways. πŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Q1834-THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE NOW THEY ALL LOSE Q+

if i am still here there is a god cause i should have been gone like 4 or 5 times atleast....
prays the lord

In response ben dover to his Publication

May God continue to Bless You All-Ways. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ I am glad to be here with You. πŸ’ͺ❀️πŸ’ͺ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Thank You Jesus!
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Amen. Thank YOU Jesus. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

117% Amen!

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

β˜οΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread