Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

...LONG OVERDUE!

This is a corrupt organization, so yes, burn it to the ground, and execute ALL it's top thugs.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA šŸŠ

And tear it down and start over by turning it into a Housing complex with shops, exercise facilities, theaters and other activities for homeless veterans. Im sure President Trump could make it happen and he would have some great ideas

they have already been shut down. someone lives a few blocks away and said all the flags are down and no one has been seen there for months

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ā¤ļøšŸ’Æ%

In response Debi Lovell to his Publication

Yes U and I know.. but share it to they who dont.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

They should turn that complex into free housing for homeless veterans if you ask me.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA šŸŠ

In response All Right to his Publication

Wow. I like your thinking. I wrote my response before I read yours. It is settled!

(1) Show this thread