I am getting married in less than a month on 2/21/21 on me and my fiance's 12 year anniversary. I am liking the numbers. :)

Only people mentioned by @PatriotDiane in this post can reply

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

That is my granddaughters birthday. her numbers are 2/21/12. lol

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

That is great! Loving the 12/21 vibe!

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Congratulations!!! Best wishes on your continued journey as Man and Wife!

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

congratulations!

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

im getting married this year after 15 years!! congrats to us old maids! you guys have any kids?

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

Congrats to you too! We have 5 total. 4 are his from a previous marriage and I have 1 also from a previous relationship. None together. I am okay with that though because our youngest is 20. The kids are all grown so we can start our life our way.

(1) Show this thread