When people learn who Melania is they will feel great shame. This magnificent woman- who was effectively ignored by the fake everything- was front and center for our children. This account is very likely not her but it is sweetly done with stills and videos of our real First Family.

https://t.me/flotusmelaniatrumpchannel

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana had to post this one again is she not just one of the most beautiful angelic creatures you have ever seen?

Only rumor, Russian royalty. Anastasia’s decendent...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes I believe they will.

Nana can physically see an aura of energy surrounding her like no one else I have ever seen when I see her live.
Not even kidding!

❤️🙏👍

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Regardless of WHO she is, she is the most caring and kind geniune soul! Rumors are its Princess Diana, so be it. Melania=Diana are wonderful and the way she was treated by the MSM was a disgrace!! Hell the way our President and his entire family was a disgrace! I will be forever grateful for what they have done for this Country which enables my family and yours a good life! Blessings to all, Amen!

I have heard that ahe is of some line of royalty, but when you read about her younger days-it’s not indicated.
? what so you know ?

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Melania is a fabulous Flotus! Always fighting for the children! 💙🙏💙

😉 i keep hearing this song.. a little diddy about Dennis and Diane /uha 🤷‍♀️ anybody else❓☺️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎