Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

What happens when too many people start connecting with God?

You get articles like this from "scientists". They don't want you to take time to refresh or collect yourself they want you off balance constantly.
Agitation is the best way to break a person down. This is why when we are going to interrogate someone they have gone through a few days of no sleep with continually changing sounds and volumes. Basically we overload you so you can not think straight.
Calming yourself or "grounding" can not only relax you but also releases antioxidants that promote healing. This is well documented. Isn't funny how panicked THEY are?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210414100147.htm

I was just thinking before i read this....I think i will just ride my horse, read my bible and pray. spend less time online. more time connecting

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

That is a fantastic idea. When you spend time with nature you spend time with God.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I think so too. Thank you for your post John. I enjoy reading your research which has been alot of mine as well. It's nice to have someone help connect the dots.

(1) Show this thread