Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is what I believe to be evidence supporting that the Jan 6th speach in D.C. was made by a hologram of President Trump and not the actual man himself.

I am not in America atm and have seen these holograms myself and they are beyond amazing. Here is a link so you can see a few yourself. The ones I saw were much cleaner and life like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK8Gy4XcrPU The vid starts at :20

Feedback always welcomed.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Yes, I've seen these "shows" entertainment for the public.
1. What I don't get is why did POTUS use a one for the Jan 6 speech?
2. Why not use for impressing people with crowds, attendance for BID3n rallies?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Trump was in danger. There were plans to take him out on the 6th that is why there were so many Antifa there. The pipe bombs they found were there to take out first responders. Of course all of that passed forward to Trump because of plants in Antifa and BLM. These people are stupid for real. Trump couldn't just not "show" up because so many patriots were there because and for him. Remember when they did the evac earlier that week? He never came back after that even though they said he did. The power this man has over the people right now is unheard of. I believe that if he came on and told us that we needed to charge D.C. and kill everyone there to save the world you would have single moms grabbing knives and jumping in cars.

LOL --- Outta my way fool ! hahahaha
Yes, you're right, we would go nuts for him any day of the week!
I remember the evac. (urgent) and the car bombs and all ...
and WDC was desolate Jan 7th. ok, so that makes sense.

Isn't this tech out there for anyone to use, how are we singularly controlling it? God's army must be keeping it together.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Yes it is available for anyone, it is just not cheap. I can see in the next 5-10 years that it will replace tvs. That is what Soros is watching Obama on, a big hologram "tv".