Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

this kind of segreation is wrong, 100%

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

If a bar/restaurant REQUIRES me to show proof that I had the poison jab......fk em.....hope they fold.......

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Let make sure to give them all 1 star reviews so no one will go there!!

(1) Show this thread

Of course lets blame anyone that doesn't support the narrative for hurting these businesses. What about all the illegal lockdowns for a fake virus from Cheyena that destroyed many peoples businesses and livelihoods?? When I read reviews, I see way more coming from the mask nazi side complaining that people in that establishment were not wearing or masks or requiring proof of the jab. Aren't you guys just as culpable. . . . oh wait, the other side IS allowed to do the same without any repercussions

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

HOOAH!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

excellent !!

you bet your ass we are!!! they have no right to discriminate! Constitution, baby!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

No restaurant or bar, or anyone for that matter, has the right to determine what I want injected in my body. I agree with Cookie Lover@wonderbird, no sympathy for a business that infringes on our civil liberties. ❤️🇺🇸💙

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Somehow I can't muster much sympathy for these owners since they are pushing segregation. Our civil rights are being violated by these owners.