Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.

my Husband and I have been on HCQ, D3, C, and Zinc since 2/10/21, as preventative through Frontline Drs. We are 70, both have underlying health issues! Havent worn masks, except in beginning of outbreak! Been fine! Went on babysitting visit to kids to care for grands! littlest gave us both bad head cold! We both have recovered as a normal cold!! I am so glad I followed my instincts and listened carefully to President Trump! Thank Father God for awakening me in 2017! IJN Amen πŸ™πŸΌ
WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

That is smart what you are doing. I have HCQ and take Zinc daily and if I were to get sick I would take HCQ every 8 hours until well.

HCQ 200mg. 2 pills taken 1st week, after that take 1 pill a week! All our Reg. Drs. have been told and not one has objected. Even prior to HCQ being accepted treatment! Thank goodness for Brave Frontline Drs. and more standing up! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

But, in 2020 they banned the use or for it to be prescribed for sometime after President Trump mentioned it as a treatment. Now, its approved for use after thousands of MD objected to the FDA ruling.

Oh I approached our GP in the beginning and again after no response! actually a total of 3 times, with no response! Thats why I contacted Dr. Stella in Houston! easy peasy process! Script called in 1 day to my pharmacy after thorough online Dr. Appt. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I truly love Dr Stella Emmanuel she is the True Soul of Esther on earth today. She was sent for this season in time by God. She will in time pour out the Holy Oil of Healing on this Nation.
She went to DC and spoke about having all of her over 300 survivor at the time be well in 3 days from HCQ, Zinc and Vitamin D .
Do you believe, if not just wait until all seems lost and she intervenes. God Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Even the soul of Elijah is with us again in humanity. All the world will witness this and although great numbers globally are returning to God it will pale in comparison on whats to come.
Stella in Hebrew means β€œ Star β€œ
Emmanuel in Hebrew means β€œ God Is With Us β€œ

yes I believe we are all here at this time for a very special reason! What a Time to be Alive! God be with You Storm and All of Us! πŸ₯°
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Before your body was born you chose to be here for this time and season for humanity. Unity is the Key to Unlocking the Grip of Evil and Death that has plagued humanity for well over 3,500 years. Without worldwide Unity we will not win , but, God never loses so think about it and what would occur if we lost ?

Everybody here chose to be here? What about those that are asleep and have zero clue about anything?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread