Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Finally! The Truth is revealed to The People, not just to the few.

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

The tentacles of evil permeate our surroundings but the grace of God places a protective barrier around us!!!βœοΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Cooksucker!!!! Rot!!!!! sold their wicked soul to the devil

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Hoping to see their justice come to pass and the truth of that day so well explained that blindest shill can understand how these evil people stole from us, and made us slaves.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

i volunteer to be the executioner for all these shitbags. pull levers, throw switches, firing squad,, all for free,, ill even pay my own travel expenses..

God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA! Big Tech, MSM, The Cabal Sucks!

Sick twisted evil pukes!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

An inside job pays well.... sick fucks

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Piece ofπŸ’©πŸ”₯

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

And there was a third building that fell that Silverstein owned. It was called Tower Seven. The whole thing, including the so called terrorist attack, was a phsyop by our own Government! Unbelievable info will come out & people will freak!!! Thousands of people did NOT have to die!!!

Hopped Aboard The Truth Train On 9-11-01 With Gratitude To The Late, Great Jim Marrs. [wego.social/hawQeye]

'Lucky Larry' - "Just Pull It" (WTC 7)

look up dmitri khalezov, former russian soldier/ scientist. claims skyscrapers were built with nuclear devices under them to demolish on demamd. it makes sense that silverstein said to 'pull' wtc7. he describes a nuclear event and why it's called ground zero. caution: this dude also believed what the fbi told him. please be discerning when he explains motive.
youtube has videos

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

payday is ours in the end. the only reason we can swallow whats fed to us now is justice being in sight.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Suprisingly, I did know that. Sounds a lil' suspicious doesn't it.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Wow! It's all rigged!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Wow! It's all rigged!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Everybody needs to see this.