And then there is this, why are they preparing to replace everyone on the payroll that's VAXXED

Only people mentioned by @GitRDone73 in this post can reply

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

if management is actually in the know, why wouldnt more people be aware of this? wouldnt they tell their best employees not to get jabbed? did they hear about it too late? tons of headlines of companies forcing the jabs … why would they welf-destruct? it doesnt make sense.

Those are horrible news. I read that Ivermectine by Sandoz could help the vaxxed.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

If my memory serves me correctly these companies are all going against the Hipaa Laws. Everybody grab a lawyer that pratices the constitutional law / common law ASAP!!!!!!!!! If we all did that we could bring all these companies down to their knees. 👍🙏

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Won't matter they will be fucking DEAD... But hey get vaxxed cause they told you too😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Good day to say some prayers. Christ have mercy.

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Everyone in the news media should be held liable for not telling the truth. Some in our extended family took it, even though we tried to discourage them. They believed the 'news'. All I can do is pray they'll be fine.

you can take the Sheep to water, but you can’t make them drink the water❗️🤨

Well❗️WHAT DOES THAT TELL ME 🤔HUMMMM WELLL, NOT TO GET THE F&$KING JAB❗️YEAH ,THAT’S WHAT THAT IS TELLING ME❗️🤨 🗣So People Do Not Get The Jab❗️😏

Medbeds! No way Trump allowed depopulation unless he had a cure..

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response wendy haney to his Publication

Over 5000 dead according to Vaers and we know that under reports so the real number is anywhere from 50,000 to 500,000 dead. Hundreds of millions of people injured possibly permanently. We have no idea that med beds are real.

(1) Show this thread

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

Well that is pretty freaking alarming!

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

here on isle of. Malta 265000 2 jabs further 70 000 1 shot - population is roughly 480 000 !!! Nearly all health care workers, educators etc jabbed. i have been saying to friends whats going to happen when they peg off

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Really sorry to hear that. Please hold the line and no jabs.

(1) Show this thread

whoa.

they should have just taken the red pill.

it cures all.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

books, painting, walks in nature

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

The stuff of Horror Films…. and still people line up to get the shots! Unbelieveable!!! God help them.