Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Que the marines!

Red Blooded American Patriot!

Mr Deeds, can you please post the rest of pope video you put out yesterday ? pretty please 🙏

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Music to my ears!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Marsh looks 20 years younger all of the sudden . huh

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

IMHO just normal female "tricks" to appear younger: forehead, frown area, eye makeup, hair style and highlights. Won't get into particulars.

her mouth and lower face area, still show age.

my clone/mask antenna haven't been activated.
no worries 😎

(1) Show this thread

I'm happy to hear this but it's also discouraging that it's taken this long to come out. The MSM, big tech, the politicians and all the docs and "scientists" need to be held accountable. The entire US is going to be thrown under the bus. I say those who cooperated, in every form, should be the ones to pay. They personally need to make reparations to every single person and family member, worldwide, who was effected by this scam either by sickness, death or loss of financial security. Strip them all of their money and of their freedoms.

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

Yup. We should have SEEN mass and public arrests long ago, but as the grifters keep saying, America cannot handle any truth. We cannot handle SEEING criminals put down via hanging/firing squad, we cannot handle those who have committed crimes against us for decades face justice.

No, we cannot SEE any of it, but trust the plan, enjoy the show and patriots in control.

What a crock of mother fucking bullshit!

(1) Show this thread