Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This is POTUS accepting the honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University in 2010. This is NOT some intentional freemasonry get together like some misinformed people are spreading. Are we forgetting how to be Anons that think for ourselves?

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe in my heart PDJT has been working at this for decades. One glance at his opening Cabinet should tell you he is willing to infiltrate his enemies and hold them close. His appearance of naivite is an accomplished armor surrounded by a keen mind and warrior spirit. Although he remained someone stoic in his journey I believe there were many times he wished he could destroy those before him instantly. Patience is truly his virtue and the MSM has sorely underestimated him as have his enemies. God bless and keep this Man.

Only people mentioned by @LalaD1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Dianne, click on at the bottom under it