Thank you Jr. Patriot..
At 13 years old, your efforts to raise monies to save the babies is so admirable.

I was honored buy the first jacket, in your endeavors to this end.

I wish you great success in raising money for the Heroes that are saving our children.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

looking very Qool there VW!

Child of God. Warrior of Truth. Trump Supporter๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Greek Patriot๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท. Every lie will be revealed.#TeamLin.Trust The Plan. GOD WINS.

Thank you my Patriot Sister!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Thank you Patriot for raising money for our hero's who saved all the children!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™‚What a great kid! Very noble efforts for raising awareness, and those who risk and do so much with saving all those children. Nice jacket...goes wonderfully with your hat for the day

Christian, ๐Ÿ’• my husband. โค๏ธ Our daughter,son in law and granddaughter.Trump is still our President. WWG1WGA

awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž jacket! Great way to get to inform people ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿคฉ

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Nothing is more precious than the children!
May God bless this 13-year old raising money and awareness for the children.
May God bless, YOU, Veronica.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ