Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The vaccine being used for CV19 is not effective against the variant of CV19 which was probably also made in a laboratory. This virus will trigger the deadly hyperimmune response that will kill millions and millions world wide. Watch India, Africa and Italy where vaccines for CV19 were first given. When it begins there will not be enough cremetories to dispose of all the dead. You better hope Mr T gets back and these 6000 technologies are released soon as we are running out of time to be able to build med beds fast enough to save everyone. Time is running out and I have loved ones who took jt.

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

The vaccine is poison..... PERIOD
The covid crap isnt what we were told.
its all b.s.
we intercepted on wilshire blvd. before it was released

Only people mentioned by @emdSD in this post can reply

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

not me personally. Our military went in with at least 3 military helicopters and removed biological and radialogical weapons that came from China

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

oh i think i may have seen this on bitchute - nighttime shot from above on an iphone. thank you for responding :)

(1) Show this thread