Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

The people that are awake can only do so much to wake others, we can't force them to turn off the boob tube

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

bc that's what Evil does, and maybe those that are broken don't really know God, didn't God say protect your mind and heart πŸ€”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They are directly responsible for deaths

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Nuremberg...

The MSM lies have been going on a lot longer than the last 16 months. It has been years of misinformation. I stopped subscribing to cable about 11 years ago.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts