Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I see President Trump about to locking up the last remaining opening in the boarder wall.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Trump opening a locked gate with a key on/to America with a storm brewing...?
Also noticed Trump looks handsome, the flowers are beautiful, the paint on the gate/fence could use some refreshing, and Trump's shoes look scuffed, unless those are reflections. But considered these to be less important. 😁
God Bless All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Trump has the key that opens the gate..

β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€ Im a sailors daughter πŸ”± Go NAVY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAWW πŸ’šβ€ Reiki Master πŸ•‰πŸ•Šβ€πŸŒΉTRUMP SUPPORTER!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MarriedπŸ’•

I see the flag still standing tall and the flowers are blooming.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

The storm is behind Trump, so it's passing, He has unlocked the gate, we were locked inside, and look how he looks like he so untouched by it all. Like he has had others helping and it was just a small task, maybe he had the key all this time and was waiting until we were out of danger before he unlocked it.

Potus with the key that opens the gate...