☀️ Good Morning Patriots ☀️, Wishing You all a Wonderful Day!!!
I am having a hard time posting & interacting on here but, I keep trying. I am here. I ❤️ Love ❤️ You All. 🙏 God Bless You All 🙏

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Blessed and beautiful rest of your day!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Hope you have a beautiful day.

Southern until the day I die

i really like this site except for trying to get back to where i was after reading the comments

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

🙂Miss you!! Glad you stopped in.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Awwww🥰 I miss you too 🥰 I am here, just have a time with posting sometimes. All gravy 🥰 I love you 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

Good morning! Keep trying, I am pretty much tech illiterate but I am adapting. Youll get it. I bounced from Twitter to Discord with Santa and we got the boot there so one more site to learn. I like this one.

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

same here

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Good morning and God bless!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

🙏 Good Morning & God Bless 🙏 I ❤️ You

(1) Show this thread