GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Transhumanism: Openly discussed January 2016

Klaus Schwab of the WEF: "Humans will have a microchip implanted under the skin or in the brain within 10 years".

@SheepKnowMore 🐑

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

As you surely know already, we are living in the time of the "mixed iron and clay" from the Book of Daniel, referencing the King's dream. Transhumanism is the fulfilment of this prophecy. From the interpretation given to Daniel by God, and the reiteration of the SAME in Revelation, this melding of man with machine/ non-human elements does not end up well!

Daniel 1: 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

Thanks for posting a link to the Klaus S., interview. It is worth reviewing!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Thank you for this post.
🤜💥🤛

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

My husband and I were discussing the fact that these prophecies are always layered. Some literal, some figuratively, etc. That is one reason when God allowed me to "catch" the first Q posts, in December 2017, as I followed them into 2018, I could see the same kind of parallel meanings. Physical and Spiritual. When the President started talking about the invisible enemy at the Borders, it had that same kind of layered meaning!

Another very literal manifestation of the Daniel / Revelation prophecy is Man with military machines. When the Apostle John saw a huge locust with fire coming out of its tail, in our time we know he is referencing our attack helicopters, etc.

Many people do NOT realize the TIMES we are living in.. but I am thankful to among all of you, who are aware of the multi-tiered happenings and the significance! We have been sent to the Earth by our Creator, "for such a time as this!" Love Y'all!

Only people mentioned by @Romanianq in this post can reply

In response Romanian Qanon to his Publication

The same Back-at-cha!