Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember the Arizona Audit results are due out Monday June 14, 2021.
1: Expect a big event to distract all from the results.
2: Potentially , expect the first announcement of the results saying nothing illegal was found, they are despriate now. But, also know the military have identified All involved in Election fraud, no one escapes.
3: When the true results are known all states will conduct Audits. Georgia is a definite as the military KNOW fraud was massive and all involved could be charged with attempting to Overthrow our government. Also many other crimes.
4: This whole election and Audit was a Military Sting Operation and they know all individuals who committed crimes and the real election results.
5: You can’t tell the people , you have to show it to them.
6: After this our elections will once again reflect the Will of the People. Be strong they will fight until they are all convicted and sentenced.
7: Let Freedom Ring Forever worldwide.

This is President Trump's birthday. I hope it turns out to be his best birthday gift ever.

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Yes it is Monday June 14, 2021 born in 1946. So he will be a young 75 on Monday. WWG1WGA WORLD WIDE

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I would love to see all this fraud cleaned up for him as a birthday gift! 75 years young is exactly right!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I wish President Trump the best Birthday ever🎈🎂❤️ I am proud to have the same initials (DJT) and zodiac sign (6/21) as Donald Trump, what an inspiration he is to the world! Bless all you Patriots that are taking our country back🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅❤️💥

(2) Show this thread