Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Oh wow! so this is what vaxxed people will look like in a year from now?

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

I liked Big Hero 6 better.

I would much rather have Rosie

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

What gets me is that they have the technology to make a bot as advanced as in the movie "I, Robot", but first they have to roll out this bot for us commoners. Sort of ease us into thinking the whole bot in every house is the new norm. Give this one a year maybe two, and CCP type of bots will be our new "handlers" for surveillance, security (against us), and forced fed propaganda. One in every house...Our New Normal!
So very happy that
God Wins!
🙏🇺🇲💕
Might like a yard Rumba type of model that picks up hidden Harley poo, though. I'd be "Tiptoeing Through the Tulips", without incident! 😁

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Please, do not allow to come to America, unless they are equiped to round up and arrests ALL THE CRIMINALS …..

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Here we go!... Robot Replacements for people are getting on deck! Been watching 'Sophia' emote for several years now. The longer I live, the TERMINATOR movie is starting to seem more and more like a documentary. My husband and I have recently reviewed our mantra: They lie in the news media; they tell the truth in the movies.

We all know who the "THEY" are by now.. right.? Sorry for 'preaching to the choir!'

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

good grief....i would rather be alone