OK all strap in because it is going to get bumpy.

I may have just figured this all out. It depends on two things.
1. Trump really did file bankruptcy for America and it was granted turning all owned land back into the Republic
2. I have interpreted the laws in the laws of war manual correctly.

If both of these are true than I believe I am right.
If even one is wrong this fails.
The following three pages were written on the fly and may not be super fluid in reading but I do believe you will get the major points of it.
Please fact check everything , I am sure I have over looked something somewhere.
GRAB ON AND GET FREE!

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This is brilliant and more logically than anything else going on. Thankque!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you and may this give you hope.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

@anatated
I also watch that video long ago, and then looked up Trumps EX orders and sure enough he has an EX order that endorsed Quantum rhetoric, a manner of writing clearly without flaw for legal purposes perfect understanding.
(that's from memory, not verbatim)

"As Leader of the Republic, that Guardsman" ... who might that be? The Leader we presumed, President Trump would be our Guardsman, the Military would then complete page 3.
I like it, only ... it sounds too easy.
The cabal would rather blowup the universe than lose ... so it may be quite a while before all the "loose cannons," literally, are done away with.
But this is a proper outcome. Thank you!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Ok, I watched a video yesterday that spelled this all out…only…the end of the bankruptcy happened in 1999. At that time, no one was going to do anything aboit it and a man named Russell J Gould supposedly re-captured the flag of The Republic and presented it to the UN and reclaimed soveriegnty of the land. The video states that it is in the Congressional Record. When I watched it, I thought you already knew about it. The system that Gould set up is based on Quantum, or absolute law. Wording is everything and Quantum phrasing removes all loopholes. It explained that the birth certificate system is based on Maritime law. Where everyone born into it is actually considered to be lost at sea and the certificate is collateral to be borrowed against. Weird stuff.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

I am aware of Gould but I have never really bought it. One person with that much power would never be allowed. Never. From what he says is that if he were to be taken out his power would go back to the previous owners. So imo he would not live out the day.

This world is strange so it's possible but I just don't see it.

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FOG OF WAR 💥 WHAT YOU JUST WROTE ABOUT IS ACTIONABLE THRU NESARA, & LAWS OF NESARA. SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP DID SIGN NESARA IINTO PLAY NOV 2nd. !! FOR THIS TO PLAY OUT IT NEEDS DONE NOW! THIS SHIT SHOW SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE INTO JUNE !! MILITARY YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE CLOCK SINCE 1/29 WTF !!

BOOM!! I Love It, Great Job👊

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

This is brilliant! It makes perfect sense.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sounds right. simple, brilliant. We know our ‘operators’ are going by the book. This makes sense. It’s the known by both sides - check mate move coming up - that [they] have not managed to alter no matter what they’ve tried.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

That is why this makes sense to me also. They have power per se but really they have already lost because there is no way to win. It also fits Q's clues. I know one part but the whole picture makes sense to. World peace would be biblical.

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

That sounds perfectly logical to me.
I wonder if thats why Gen. Flynn calls anons a Digital ARMY (sign up) and why there is an emphasis to go online and pledge allegiance to the flag of the USA and the REPUBLIC for which it stands.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

That also fits perfectly. Make an army and take over the world. It's brilliant.

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

you one bad really smart hombre.

In response ... ... to his Publication

Thank you. I really hope this is true. I would not have figured whatever this is out if it had not been for all the replies I get from great posters like you. It makes all the difference.

(1) Show this thread