Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Going to stop this one before it gains traction hopefully.

The Nuremberg Codes
ARE NOT LAWS!
They are a set of ethical questions that were used for a crimes against humanity trial.
They are not longer "relevant"per se to the court. (questioning humanity is always good)
These have been replaced and updated in the Law of War manual. This document will also have any remaining treaties that are still in effect.
So you can read up to date statutes or you can read 50 year old no longer used but pushed to you because of.....Nazi's.
Your Choice.

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I searched the Law of War Manuel for "vaccine." Below is the only time it is found. It has to do with prisoner of war captives. Would the "programmed" sheep be considered such? Oh my.... ⚔⚖

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Prisoners in a private institution mistakenly called the state. Lockdown, forcibly tested and vaccinated (change human DNA), forcibly worn masks, etc., simply restricting the most basic human rights leading to death, lasting consequences and other harm (mental and physical). The average lawyer has to deal with this.

I really think it will be a torte. Everyone, all at once and we may not even have to sue. They may just be judged by the panel. They can do stuff like that when the evidence is so overwhelming that a trial is mute. They will grant favors in return for guilty pleas. Say something like "Now until you are executed in two months, you can eat whatever you wish and you may also have daily visits from family. If you refuse than you will eat normal meals and you will have no family visits per rules of this prison." If you know you are going to die wouldn't you rather go out in style than just slowly rotting away? I really think a lot of people are going to hang, a lot.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it