According to OANN...88% (@vincentkennedy pretty much dead ass on with that 8.9) of Americans are dissatisfied with the direction the Country is headed. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

8 + 9 = 17

Financial Advisor, Husband, Father and Partriot.

@VincentKennedy has long been an oracle.

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Let's crank it up to 111%πŸ˜‰

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

It's climbing. The deadbeats that voted for that empty windbag are starting to think twice....

gravy baby 😎

8.9. πŸ€”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have all seen thr trying to wake up some of our own family and frens that "telling them" doesnt fookn work!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No worries, Vachyden is showing them what they "wanted" :)

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry
Yep, ik probeer al een lange tijd om ze wakker te schudden, maar ze kunnen het allemaal nog niet helemaal geloven. Maar toch hoor ik dat ze er wel over zitten na te denken: voetje voor voetje. Dat stemt hoopvol. Volhouden allemaal: gaat ons lukken!

(2) Show this thread

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication

This is incredible testimony and proof the Bidens are as corrupt as the day is long! 🀬🀬#BidenCrimeFamily#CrookedJoeBiden

In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication

this was posted in Dec....

(2) Show this thread

😁You just cannot do it. It is the worst feeling when you try and get humuliated and rejected. You try and try, but it is always the same. If the eyes, ears and mind are shut off to the truth, nothing but hard reality will work. Good luck and mostly prayers for the ones who are so asleep. I know we have all tried. That said, I am so excited for the truth to hit the fan.

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response linda Smith to his Publication

I try and try with my husband but he always tells me that he will believe me when he actually sees something happen. When i show him things that are happening he says "Anything can be photo shopped". I'm like dude you wanted proof and I am showing you stuff but you think it's made up. Oh well

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

In response linda Smith to his Publication

My wife and I have been loyal Q followers from the beginning... Getting more excited as the end gets closer and closer. We tried to wake up several people and were successful with some but some refuse to see the light. We tried our best.#NCSWIC

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So happy to be able to reconnect with others I lost in the purge. After 5 accounts I finally moved to other platforms. Was running out of cell phones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Felt like losing family. We're all in this together πŸ’– Thank you Vincent for all you and your family has sacrificed for our freedom. We will never be able to repay you. May you and your family always be safe from harms way. πŸ™πŸΌ

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GM favorites today is the day the Lord has made i will rejoice and be glad in it πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’– 8.9

(2) Show this thread