Welll, it looks like what ever that building is in front of the White house is now being taken down. Has anyone found out what it is??

Only people mentioned by @Vetwife17 in this post can reply

Here to Save America! Please 🚫vax 🇺🇸Trump is still POTUS 🇺🇸 Kneel to God🎚and stand for our Flag 🇺🇸 #familyfirst #wwg1wga #fightback

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

Hmm, Ive heard a gallows, a press box, a movie platform, a parking garage. It seems like a hefty structure for one days use. Definatly high eooftop view with thise railings.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

LOL - I corrected someone yesterday who said it was a FEMA prison & said it was a temporary structure for press or accreditation of some sort. Had to block a few trolls.

Watch who you follow. Disinfo everywhere...

there is footage of press, they were not close to it.

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

somebody told here, thas her brother lives in DC and this is build each time when a inauguration is 🤷‍♀️

#SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins 🕊❤🇺🇸💙🦅

I believe it was where the press was during the fake inauguration. There a video of the press in a structure that looks like it.

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

for press on inauguration day

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

was it a movie set for filming? LOL

its probably where yhe movie cameras were!

(1) Show this thread

i think that was for Plan A
we had to go with Plan B

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Ugh! Why dont we just say today is the day and take them all out.

(1) Show this thread