again.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response The Mac to his Publication

over the target!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Bless your heart, I mean that. 🙏🏻❤️

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🤗

i do not understand half of what you post but i do know there are people who do. Some day i will understand. i have faith!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Mastering time in a world full of chaos and deception is of the utmost importance. Where one chooses to focus and attribute their daily attention really does matter. Finding the time to learn and discover new understanding and meaning is not ever easy and not everyone is at liberty to even make that choice. When given that choice use it wisely and make the best of that time for what it is; for what it is worth, a value to your individual life, a forfillment, an experience to make you wholesome to who you are really supposed to be... a betterment... a bettering

God bless you.

I agree. i am just stating that we are all at different levels but I am trying. There is only do much time in a day but i do read your post. i find very interesting. i do need to change my focus however i am taking care of my elderly father. He is progressing but very time consuming. Most of the time it is not him but stuff other people do or should i say do not do. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

(1) Show this thread