This is my Name, and that is my faith.
Use me oh Lord to bring your will.
Mysterious ways.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

CALL YOU β€œSPARKY” FROM NOW ON 😁 THE GREAT DEBATE ISNT IT πŸ€”
SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE TAKEN TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TO A WHOLE NEW MEANING !! & I DONT THINK GODS HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER !!!....
GOD DIDNT CALL CHRISTIANS TO BE PUSSYFOOTERS !!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

You are once again Correct. We must rise to be risen.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Yes names are Quite interesting. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Nice!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts