🇺🇸Patriot MAGA 🇺🇸Trump best President ever! Love of country, Family, Faith🇺🇸And guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❤️

THIS has got to change when we get past this, no more property taxes, and to make sure everyone has a chance at property ownership, there should be a cap of no one can own more than 50 acres. No one needs more than 50 acres. No one needs more than a few really and I think 50 acres is quite generous and you have to be a U.S. citizen to own land in the U.S. You know why homes cost so much? The Chinese are buying up all the properties and are putting them on their AIR B&B rental system. It's BS. No young adult or family can afford a home where I live because the prices have all been driven up by foreign second vacation home ownership and vacation rental investment ownership. I feel for young adults and families who are forced to rent because of this way to open system. NZ will not let you buy and own land, why should we let non-citizens?

In response Lindi Judd to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You think its generous to tell someone they can only own 50 acres.

In response Chris Webb to his Publication

What if I told you, that the world's top wealthiest people bought all the land on earth, and you may rent 4,000 sq ft them from them, at a ridiculously high price, which will take you 70 hours a week worth of labor to pay for? The world's wealthy can buy the land on this planet a number of times over and completely control it. The reality is, they already do and this is why we pay taxes. Letting you own large portions just gives the illusion of land ownership to people. They can take it from you whenever they want and make you pay rent. This current system sucks! Why does anyone need more than 50 acres to live on? Greed is one of the seven deadliest sins. Jesus instructed us to sell our things and to follow him. It's evil to want to hoard more land than needed for a comfortable abundant life. The indigenous people only occupied the land as it was needed to survive and this planet will return to these systems one way or another. The current system is not sustainable and will collapse.

(1) Show this thread