The indoctrination is so deep in the medical field. It starts in school when you’re taught the WHO, CDC, NIH, Johns Hopkins, Mayo clinic etc. are the holy grail of medicine. They mold us into thinking in algorithms that almost always end in Big Pharma as the answer. We're bombarded by the indoctrination from emails, staff meetings, Hospital regulations and protocol right down to peer pressure When we dare to use critical thinking. I know many health professionals from my time in the medical field. They’re good people that don’t know they’ve been brainwashed yet. When they learn, we must be the

Only people mentioned by @LadyMAGALiberty in this post can reply

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication

So true. I have a good friend who is a doc. He told me Nutrition is an elective. Most don't take it. I gave him a book years ago...What Your Doctors Don't Know Could Be Killing You. He is a pretty humble guy, so he actually started asking me for advice. The humble part is hard to find.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Nutrition was apart of my curriculum but it was just a quick overview. Most in the medical field, especially at the ground level, has everyones best interest at heart. i believe there will be a complete overhaul of our medical field when the truth comes to light!

(1) Show this thread

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication

When they learn, we must be there for them. It’s a terrible realization because we dedicate so much to our lives to our profession.