Ok all, time to get real again. And I do mean real.

Every piece of tech I post from here on out exists and is in use.
Most of what I am going to post is at least 10 years old.
It is Sci Fi beyond a doubt but you can find proof of it using what I have.
Some of you have seen a few of these before because I've dripped some of this before.
Are you ready? It will be super fun!

When you finally make it to the top you get punched in the eye. No, what you get is a new eyeball. Either can be installed in an office visit. Only side effect is a black eye. The bigger one lets you see incoming images as well as transmit. The smaller one just lets you transmit. The big one also allows you to hear through bone vibration. You can probably tell who got what. I will be posting more tech that shows you how this is possible without an optic nerve. This tech is over 10 years and the big one 12ish. So just imagine what they have now. Secrets never to be told. They make sure.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Had seen this many times before, but gave it some pondering when you posted. Started wondering about the timing. All the stories were pretty recent, during Trump's term. hmmm. Wondered who was really behind this... Could it be white hats? nah, maybe it was just showing panic... But then wouldn't they know about those who have flipped and what was told? They act like they don't know... Couldn't decide. Filed.

Today, following up on something with energy grid... I found this drop:
Dec 12, 2018 6:54:13 PM ESTQ !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No. 4280699 Dec 12, 2018 6:52:39 PM ESTAnonymous ID: 5c3172 No. 4280617 Q - Should we be prepping for some kind of shutdown?>>4280617No.Reports of 'power grid' attacks (6 mo prep) should be disregarded. While attacks do occur, we are safeguarded by a 'BLACK EYE'.Q

hmmm. Maybe I wasn't crazy to speculate

The third possibility I've now added is that it is their panic, but we can intercept the signals and see everything they monitor too.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Nothing that travels is safe from interception.
We have some great actors that deserve more than an Oscar also.

(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

There are many people in "the black eye club" as referred to sarcastically. Young to old. New eye? I have seen too many articles about vril. Although unbelieveable, it makes more sense based on who I have seen having this bruising. They alk aren't getting new eyes

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

If you take Vril into consideration would you not think that if they have been at this their whole lives that it is kind of strange it would happen to all of them around the same time? Would it not make more sense that an upgrade was brought out and installed. As I said the ones I am showing are old tech. This is where you must take what you know and come to your own conclusion of what makes the most sense. Is it easier to believe in tech or in something that has not been proven and could possibly be made up. Whatever you are first told tends to be what you stay with. This is why fake news will just put garbage out there. Even though it is not true the next person who speaks to you about it has to prove it is not. How do you disprove a lie that you doesn't exist? You can't. This is why it is for you to decide.

(1) Show this thread

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

So are you saying there's a cure for blindness/deafness? If true, I hate that they held back this info.

In response Yuri Kuechle to her Publication

Yes there is and there has been for over a decade. We are not worthy. Actually this is old school tech.

(1) Show this thread

Perez Hilton made it to the top? What an elite club! /s

In response JayBee Fletcher to his Publication

She is by blood. Blood does not get to choose. You are at the top or you're 6 feet under the bottom.

In response JayBee Fletcher to his Publication

Yes, I did say she on purpose.

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so its not vril?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

MAYBE SOME GET VIRL ?

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

No Vril. Just these demons and their masters.

(2) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Super easy to do! Have you seen this thread by James True - quick video showing how easy it is to take over control of the subconscious mind by damaging the nerve....macular degeneration? Whoa!

https://twitter.com/jarue369/status/1080257534634704897

I have never seen this, thank you for sharing it. I will have to take a deeper dive. I like to keep things kind of simple, easy to digest on the run but I love details that I may have missed. They do other things too which I will post on soon. Thanks again.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

MEGA MOAB 💥💥. NOW ITS UNCLEAR TO ME WHO ACTUALY DOES THIS ? SOME CABAL DOC IN SOME SECRET LAB SOMEWHERE ??

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I think Big Pharma, & most $$$ doctors paid for giving the jab have been complicit for a long time. I'm sure there's a list.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Most of the time it is just a normal doctor. Private doctor of course. He just pops the eye out, puts the other in, tunes you and your done. Few hours max. The corneal one is more difficult but same process. It's like a deep lasix.

(2) Show this thread