Only people mentioned by @Saint_Bernard in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

McConnell Never thought Hillary would lose. He should have resigned rather than sell his soul. dr arba
Whatever.. Good Luck Hope you enjoyed the money that was given to you Mr McConnell, while millions did without and children trafficked. Such an American Government Servant you have been Mr McConnell.
I am so glad I am me, and NOT YOU! Traitor to humanity.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

He has too many ties that bind to have any sense of a moral compass left.
Besides, Ass testicles are considered a delicacy to some of those ties, and he has definitely lost his!
🎡 It's too late to say your sorry...
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

COCKAINE MITCH WIFE HOP SING TOOK OUT A $7 MIL PPP LOAN ? FOR WHAT ? CORRUPT POS !

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Turtle boy is a TRAITOR!

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

❀️borrowing❀️

(1) Show this thread

his wife was in charge of transportation.. shipping containers!
more than that he knows hammer & scorecard used in kentucky in last 6 years.. we have illegitimate governor! he knows, hes part of the swamp

his wife is chinese...he is bought and paid for by CCP