Q HAS POSTED ALOT ABOUT HUMA. WAT IF HUMA ISNT ALWAYS ABOUT A PERSON. IF YOU GO TO HUMA.COM , IT TALKS ABOUT LIVING LONGER LIVES🤔 AND DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES 🤔 THIS GONA B A LONG THREAD IN COMMENTS. PLEASE EVERYONE ADD ANYTHING U CAN. AND KUDOS TO ANON ANDI BOND🐸 FOR SENDING ME DOWN THIS HOLE

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Jesus follower, mother, grandmother and friend. God bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Huma Harvard university muslim association?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Patriot 4ever to her Publication

Harvard university Muslim ALUMNI

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

After 25+ years working in Silicon Valley, my conclusion remains the same 👇🏻

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

They'll have to shoot me D.E.A.D.

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

ok.. did you realize the Huma means lucky bird. Its symbol is the Phoenix. Phoenix symbolizes death turning into ashes and rebirth (hope) rising from it... It means lucky in the following: with Muslim, Islam, Urdu and Hindu in origin.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

the Phoenix is freemason SYMBOLISM. lots have tattoos like tom hanks son & Rihanna but many more

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Companies listed have many concerns... but maybe things are going to be different soon.

excellant thread!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Sometimes they have double meaning but yes great find!

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

😳 whoa.

(1) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

I wondered the same thing. I saw some of this a long time ago, and forgot about. Great that you brought this back up to look into.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

i wonder if the med beds are real?

i see a china connection

(1) Show this thread

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Amazing find. Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread