Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Canadian, Mother #FamilyIsEverything #TrustThePlan

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

What's really interesting is that they are all expiring, this one expired June 4th or 6th of 2021. BOOMS enroute. πŸ’₯

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Please help put this out there so we can collectively put a stop to it. It seems near everyone and their mother has anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, mysterious health issues, and it's because of this shit. It's akin to rape- forced penetration into one's body without their consent and these people need to be held accountable and brought to justice.

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

It is my understanding that 5G in America is completely safe based on previous steps President Trump had taken prior to any 5G installation. Saw an article earlier today that confirmed that fact, however, cannot remember now on which site I saw it! If I find it again, I will gladly post here.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

They were using this tech and more to target individuals with 3 and 4 G.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

And yet, the story about the people becoming sick in Wuhan one week after they got 5G is supposed to be conspiracy...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They are all positioned at police departments. What has been done about this?

books, painting, walks in nature

Weapons of mass destruction: leave your phone at home. Don't take the vaxx and don't let them chip you!

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Any sane person looking at all the 5G towers that have sprung up should immediately ask two questions:

1) Who gave the order to put those up?
2) Why would anyone think those can produce good for humanity?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

Why are they still standing?

(1) Show this thread