Good evening Patriots. I need your prayers tonight. We put our Mom in Hospice care yesterday. She is resting comfortably tonight, she has suffered from dementia for several years and in the past months has had multiple falls and two broken hips within the last couple of months. She had surgery on the first one, but when she fell the second time and broke her collar bone as well as her left hip. It's been downhill ever since. I don't post much but I'm in this fight till the end. it's been hard but I know God has won. My mom has always been a Patriot and she always knew something wasn't right. I had the opportunity to talk to her a couple years ago and she loved what she heard was coming. I ask you all to pray for my mom to have a peaceful passing. I also ask you to refuse to give up when you break that first hip. Get up and try again. God bless you all. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @PrdTXPatriot in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Texas Patriot to his Publication

Prayers in Yeshua's name 🙏🙏🙏

In response Texas Patriot to his Publication

Peace and prayers to you and your family. 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts