Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I disagree also with the removal of Q from the equation. Q is how we know what we know and anons helped us get here!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Oh my ---- they were just making a point! 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I disagree also with the word Qanon, there is Q and there are Anons, but there is no Qanon!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I understand.
I didn't make the meme.
However, that is the terminology the normies are familiar with.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

The only part I disagree with is the word Qanon. Q is a movement to awaken the masses of our corrupt government/elections/history/medical industry.. extra extra. Anons are here to help in anyway possible, but mostly to protect the children from human trafficking. When they put the two together, it diminishes them both, especially Anons because Anons have been here for decades trying to take down human trafficking.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Very true. If I knew how to make memes I would remake it. Hope someone will...

(1) Show this thread

🔥

Q ANON Patriots