Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

God Bless You Kim, Thank You for this. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

HI Jason Ive been real busy lately...missed my Anon family. My entire family got Covid I was blessed to have not gotten sick and took care of everyone. Mom got pneumonia and was real sick but bouncing back. My handicapped nephew not doing well...got sepsis and lost too much weight...he is still touch and go. He is an earth angel so he will go when its Gods time. I want to leave this song with you💚💜💙 Fight the good fight#vibes
https://youtu.be/HTvu1Yr3Ohk

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Sorry I am just seeing this. I hope You nephew is well now. Thank You for sharing. Love You Sister. God Bless You and Your Family. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

exactamundo!

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

😭 Past 3 weeks.