DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Disclosure coming soon? Antarctica...
I won't tell you my beliefs about Antartica, but I really want to go on an adventure there....
We should all go in a huge group...time to storm Antarctica!!!
Just kidding...😉

Earth 'officially' has FIVE oceans! National Geographic finally recognises Antarctica's Southern Ocean on its maps alongside the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian and Arctic

'We’ve always labelled it, but we labelled it slightly differently [than the other oceans]. This change was taking the last step and saying we want to recognize it because of its ecological separation.'
National Geographic hope their revised maps will help people think differently about the Southern Ocean, thereby encouraging its conservation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9667565/Maps-Earth-officially-FIVE-oceans-National-Geographic-finally-recognises-Southern-Ocean.html

And Antarctica is not just covered in ice and snow. There are also green areas. This is a photo of John Podesta's notebook.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Wow!

I have got to get to this amazing place!

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

A little patience and we all can visit Antarctica.

In the arctic there is technology from atlantis. Many world leaders stay there, spiritual leaders and others. There is also a Stargate there. This is no joke. The Stargate series is a documentary. We fight and mining on other planets. The future will be really fantastic. Travel to other planets will come.

(1) Show this thread

Podesta? Wow....I had not heard this!!!