Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

TRUST ME! PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING TO HARM BABIES OR PEOPLE.
President Trump in my opinion is a person of God , tries to protect people . He know humans are trapped.
Anyways video last night was speaking about "The Event", and what the new earth will be like. .
No worries.
Trump has OUR planet's back. I heard Our planet has a shield around it protecting humans ,and animals from the dangerous rays.
One less thing to be concerned about.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SATAN, DEMONS, CRIMINAL AGENDA OF GENOCIDE...

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

If this was written in 1989 how on earth did the 5G radiation get in there.

I'm fairly certain this originated on Facebook and there is no merit to this.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Sick evil bastards! They want to exterminate all of us but the elite!! Wake up people! before its too late to stop them!!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

This is interesting do you have the book?

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Zero sum game.
Don't play along.