GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Not the best adjective to use (retard 😔) but I agree with the overall statement:
"It’s frustrating having to explain this over and over again to people when it comes to Trump speaking about the vaccines.
I hope this clears it up for all.
Realize how much worse it could have been. This way, we have a chance. Totally lockdown for years more would have devastated way more lives than this vaccine had it been the other way around. They would have ended up locking us down and mandating the vaccine for everyone. This way no one can be forced the jab and our country opens up.
Remember we are WAR. It won’t be all clean unfortunately."

I think people's perception of words are like the Box on their head...this needs to shift just a little bit.
It is maddening some are ill-informed about true definitions...
Person, place , THING ...
Stasis if a thing...

retard
: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment.

stasis
: a period of lack of growth or its slowing in an organism.

appropriate use is as much to do as definition.

Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it