Nana thinks this is cool, but I am wondering what road rage looks like up here?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/dZIpG7hFHEw

7 Real Flying Cars That Actually Fly - YouTube

7 Real Flying Cars That Actually Fly----------------------AeroMobilThe AeroMobil is a fascinating vehicle for several reasons; first off, it’s a real flying ...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So cool, Nana!!! 😹✈️ Can't wait for ALL THE TECH we've been denied. Gene Decode said the deep state have been living high & mighty on technology a MILLION YEARS AHEAD OF US‼️ They can fly 100 Light Years in 1/2 an hour‼️‼️

With NESARA/GESARA all that exciting, life-saving, healing Tech will finally be released!! Praise Q-Team πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thought this Hover Car was fun from a few years ago 😹

#TheBestIsYetToCome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RyM-QaFqQM

Renault Float hover car - YouTube

The Float is a concept car by Yunchen Chai. It won the design competition hosted by Renault and Central Saint Martins. The participants of the competition ha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Cool see this is the most exciting part to Nana.
The next frontiers for those of us kept in the dark all these years will be exploring both our own souls and our power &
exploring space that they have hidden from us for so long,

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I wonder what we need to "Be ready" for!
June 27 2019
Be ready.

(2) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Totally Cool! But yeah, we'll need some kind of rules/regulations of the air like right of way, etc otherwise there will undoubtedly be chaos.

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

β€œup here”? 😊

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

That's my issue with this idea... of course, it will be computer controlled, no doubt activated by the implanted chip...

They dangle the carrot, that leads us further into their control.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

That is why we RESIST their bullshit & drive our own frickn car plane, right??
Nana dont need no chip to fly, hell you should see the scientific engineering shit Nana does most nights when I sleep. I got this without their damn chip
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread