Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Yes, this is a reepsoncibility of each and every one of us as U.S. citizens. Remember we also elect and pay a Sherriff to arrest those who would violate our Constituional rights and freedoms. We also pay many public offices and a Military to do that. The more I see that Joe plumber has to be a one to put a stop to this, the more it becomes evident we have been sold out by everyone we elected and paid, to help protect us from such a takeover. When we come out of this victoriously and we will, we need to remove every position of power that was suppose to be taking care of this for us while we went to school, raised families, and became productive in the market place, which all consume from. The system is beyond compromised, it's broken. I don't know where to begin to repair it. I hope a new Constitutional Republic is born from this, with improved systems that start with understanding what in hell went wrong with so many people we trusted, causing them to sell out our collective freedom

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Every treasonous, marxist, Antifa/BLM supporting pedophile needs to be held accountable and imprisoned or or hung until dead

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The citizens from all DS Countries were sold out and that since WWI. We had no choice, all was rigged to make us to their slaves. To much was not enough, they want all. Even the fresh air is taken away from us..If we can't change it now, we never will again, because there is no one left to do it.

(3) Show this thread