A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

Murry Hellekson

"Two weeks after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination shot I came down with GBS . Guillain Barre syndrome. After three trips to the emergency in my small town I was sent to the U of a hospital for neurology in Edmonton. I had five treatments of IV I G. I had partial paralysis of my left leg and upper shoulders it started with tingling in the fingers in the bottom of the feet and become numbness in the whole hands and the feet. I have been home for two days now recovering I’m walking with an assisted with a cane and feeling and strength is starting to come back."

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

That is an extremly rare disease i know two people an uncle and apastor nearly paralized both made full recoverys. scary

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Albert Carvalho to his Publication

I was speaking to my dog groomer today and she told me her husband had it years ago, he too fully recovered. I watched a really good video last night of a young woman that has it after receiving her 2nd dose. It was heartbreaking to say the least.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xUvspKVaLa4x/

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

my uncle got it twenty years ago paralized from neck down forweeks

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Nicholls, click on at the bottom under it