Christ Follower ✝️ Wife, Mother ❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸 Oath Keeper 💙❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️Patriot Party

From GhostEzra@GhostEzra on Telegram 2/27/21 3:57 am:

"United States is different than the United States of America. Constitution of the U.S.A. formed in 1776 and the Constitution for the U.S. in 1871.

U.S. Inc. United States is a corporation Formed in Delaware in 1871.

All Citizens are governed under Corporate Law. All corporations must have a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasure. Hence, U.S.A. Inc formed in the Act of 1871. A U.S. Citizen is an employee of U.S. Inc.

Rome once ruled the world. Cesar once ruled from “the hill.” Washington DC (Capitol Hill), the new R

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

In response American Cat71 to her Publication

i am curious how this will all work now. how will the states now be effected. do they then separate and rejoin the union or are the already in that position waiting for dc to be placed back? HR 51

if this is all in fact true, and I believe it is, then I believe the latter.... i think that is why there are so many troops in DC... Hopefully we'll find out soon....

In response Cody Maltzman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Americancat71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Cat71, click on at the bottom under it