Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Even the popular Gene Decode I have serious questions here and not to say he’s wrong ,but, I use discernment now with a lot he says. For example: How does he know that the clone of Christ was in Notra Dame and burned to death before Lucifer could take the body of the clone. By doing so stopping the AntiChrist on our timeline. Really, heres where we need proof not just a mans words.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Like I said now with Gene Decodes I use discernment as some of it is wild.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I'm starting to think Gene is controlled opposition like Alex jones
it might be true but who cares, we'll get there when we get there.
I mean while the med tech he talks about would be amazing, could we focus on the basics first, like the un-patentable cures? IV-C , MMS, HCQ, NaHCO₃. plus a thousand more. Feed the hungry, detoxify the food supply...
He's probably onto something with the dumbs though.

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

You mean Sgt Robert-Leroy Horton. Who to my knowledge is not named Gene.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

interested in what your take is on Horton and Gould.. this to me seems to be the backbone to lead to GESARA.. but yet.. i see very little support for J Gould. Seems to me that tjis is a big peice of this puzzle that doesnt get any air time

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

That was my understanding that R J Gould saved our flag

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it