I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Its time ...to go back to the days...when letters were sent, pictures were shared & gatherings were important.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Amen! My mom said that just the other day how much they enjoyed getting together with others for any reason...

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Donna Howard to her Publication

In the summertime it was a weekend event. My Mom & Dad had big families. There was nothing short of 50 - 60 people at a given time between my parents house & my Grandpa's house who only lived the width of a driveway apart. So it was nothing but a HUGE party all summer. We played with our cousins while the adults had their time together around the fire , laughing & walking down memory lane & drinking sun tea, beer & lemonade, roasting marshmallows & hot dogs. It was awesome. 🙂 Those days need to come back. Family was a priority then.

(1) Show this thread
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

I would love that. growing up playing outside until dark. now days kids are inside playing video games. dont get me wrong I love video games to but there needs to be a good balance.

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

I agree. I have a 11 year old granddaughter who is always complaining she us bored. At 11 years old , I never was bored. I rode my bike in the woods, collected berries with my siblings so Mom could bake some pies. We played tag, kickball, basketball , read books, played Barbies with my younger sister , played jump rope, hop scotch. Or just took a nap under a shaded tree. Kids today have been robbed of basic skills to entertain themselves or even playing with friends. Its quite sad if you ask me.

(1) Show this thread