From earlier today.
Oh trust me I know I just get overwelhed at times with so much bad in the world I’m getting to a point that I never thought I would and maybe God does need to End it , just as he regreted making man after the Fallen corrupted what Go had made with the Nephilim and felt he just should save any of it and only found Noah and his family worthy and God destroyed all life he had made except what Noah was ask to put in the Ark.
Today, is no different than those days so long ago with so much killing, torture of the innocent, eating humans again as food, consuming their blood and just pure evil abounds. It’s sadding and I think time for the final end of this movie which has turned into a nightmare with humanity being the main charaters . God won long ago and its time to skip to the end of it. No more just saying the Devil made me do it. If you are a Christain you better Pray now. If your not believe what is written in John 3.16 .
it is finished .

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it