"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Remember Your thoughts, words, what You hear, feelings, actions, are what You will receive. How are You tuning? 🤔

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You will not take us today devil ! Our hearts are all connected like an ivincible wall... you will not take the patriots from our God and our Country!

We as The Whole Divine Children of GOD, rebuke You Satan, and Your martix is crumbling:

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Amen.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

In The Name of Jesus Amen! ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🤝

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN❣️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Amen. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

amen jason

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

Amen. God Bless You Brother. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread