Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I checked with a Military contact I have, and asked a few questions regarding the 4 Blackhawk Helicopters landing on the grounds of the Capital the other day....
Remaining at 'full throttle'.

I was told that No... Military aircraft do NOT do military 'exercises' on the grounds of buildings in the DC area....

I was also told that these grounds are 'protected airspace' even for Military vehicles.

With this information, I did a bit more research.

Nope, it is something 'very strange' that happened the other day...
Yep.... it sent a 'Message' throughout the World I do believe.

https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/news_story.cfm...

#ThePeoplesBridge

The symbolism to me is; we invaded a foriegn enemies domain thus declaring War.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BSaved in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Message to the Deep State: Take a plea deal and we may allow your legacy to live for all the world to see. Refuse to take a plea deal, and we will destroy both you and your legacy.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

I posted Richard Citizen's video with the headline "Olympus has fallen". Slowly but surely, we are seeing the destruction of the old guard. I think you're on the money...

WWG1WGA

In response Crows Nest to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Here we go 🤷‍♂️ Maybe 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

This makes the most sense.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Yes, yes yes

Nice!

Yes

A public disclosed Saber Rattle.