👇👇👇

Elon Musk ⚠️⁉️‼️

Anonymous tells the truth and some of you might find the information new and shocking.

https://rumble.com/vi4cyj-anonymous-on-elon-musk.html

Only people mentioned by @Nadire in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

I personally thinQ that Elon is Cabal en is executed & now his Cloon is working for president Trump i could be wrong just sharing my thoughts 💖

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

I think you are probably right about him. After all, he dated Amber Heard, and she was married to Johhny Depp, a satanist and a vampire freak. Why would he date her then the lunatic freak he most recently dated and impregnated if he was not one of them?

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Everything is a war of information.
No one knows where it is on the left and where it is on the right. Where it's up there and where it's down there.
Hold the line.
think, don't judge